Functions of the cell:
- To provide platform to students to exhibit their talents.[PO:9,10]
- To provide entertainment to students. [PO:9,10,12]
- To showcase their talents to outside world to get recognition. [PO:9,10,12]
- To promote a dynamic cultural heritage that is preserved, used and developed. [PO:9,12]
- To inculcate leadership qualities among students. [PO:8,9,10,12]
- To provide platform to faculty to exhibit their talents. [PO:9]
- A cultural hall is provided to students for showcasing their talents.
- Dressing rooms are provided to participants.
- Transportation will be provided for all the students and faculty attending the event.
- Provides disciplinary actions for security purpose.
- Provides refreshments to participants.
Composition of the Committee:
- The composition of committee comprises with one faculty member as coordinator and two students from Humanities and sciences.
- One faculty member and two students from Department of Computer Science Engineering.
- One faculty member and two students from Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- One faculty member and two students from Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- One faculty member and two students from Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- One faculty member and two students from Department of Civil Engineer.
- Coordinator and faculty members shall discuss and decide the year plan for the events.
- Coordinator assigns responsibilities for faculty and students.
- Coordinator and members shall estimate the budget for an event to be conducted.
- Coordinator and faculty members coordinate with the students and conduct events
- Committee coordinator solves the indisciplinary issues and takes necessary measures.
- Coordinator shall select and nominate few of the students members for the discipline committee.
- Faculty member from each department shall collect the list of students interested to participate.
- Faculty members shall shortlist the candidates during the selection process
- Faculty member from each department shall organize the programs with the help of student organizers.
- Hospitality provided to the guests by the students shall be monitored by the faculty members.
- Faculty members shall have continuous monitoring over the events conducted.
- Faculty member from each department shall look after the issues raised by the students.
- Student members are responsible to provide the hospitality to the guests.
- Student members of the discipline committee shall intimate the faculty members against in disciplinary issues.