Alumni Association of St. Peter’s Engineering College, Hyderabad (SPEC) was founded in the year 2011 with a motto to give something back to the college in order to directly benefit the students academically and professionally.
We are a team of Alumnus and Students who volunteer collaboratively to arrange educational sessions, conduct events to nurture students with current trends and discuss with college management on what can be improved to make SPEC a better place to learn and grow.
Functions of the Cell
To enlighten the current students about the scope of curriculum in real time environments by way of Alumni interaction
To share the Alumni experiences to students about internships, projects and placement, career guidance
About the gathering of passed out students.
Involve in policy framing and feedback taking on institutional facilities, processing.
Maintaining the updated and current information of all Alumni.
To provide a forum for the Alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day by organizing and coordinating reunion activities of the Alumni
To provide guidance to the present students in their Endeavour for better employment and higher studies
- Conference hall for conducting interactive sessions
- Registered body for Alumni Association
- Online registrations available for alumni to join the Alumni Association
- Data Base of students having contact numbers and email addresses
- Web link in college website for publishing Alumni news (shutter bugs spec Photography club)