Top management is committed to Students/ Parent requirements and expectations, efforts are made to meet them.
A centre of excellence with quality infrastructure imparting value based education on par with International standards by adopting modern training methodologies and fulfilling the expectations of students and parents towards continuous improvements in education and placement. Utmost care is taken to maintain all types of accreditations.
Rules and Regulations
- Students are subject to rules of conduct and behaviour framed by the authorities of the College.
- College working hours are: 9.00 am to 4:20 pm.
- Internal assessment is part of the evaluation. Please check the marks displayed on the notice board and bring any discrepancy to the notice of the Dean or HOD immediately. Change is not possible later.
- As per JNTUH regulations, 75% attendance is compulsory. Otherwise, students cannot appear for the University Examinations. Absence from class must be justified with the concerned Dean. Absence for more than three days for reasons of health requires a medical certificate. Attendance shall be decided on case by case consideration.
- Participation in co-curricular or extra-curricular activities inside or outside the campus is not counted as absence from class. Attendance will be counted only when a copy of the participation certificate or a note from the concerned teacher is produced immediately before the H.o.D or respective subject teacher.
- It is necessary to score a minimum of 40% to pass in any subject in the semester examination.
- Three internal examinations are conducted for I B.Tech, and average of the same is considered for internal assessment.
- Two internal examinations are conducted for II,III & IV B.Tech and average of the same is considered for internal assesment.
- The college takes note of serious misbehaviour, insubordination, habitual tardiness, irregular work habits or obscenity which are punishable by fine, suspension or dismissal.
- The College is declared an alcohol-smoke-drug-free area and offenders will be dismissed immediately.
- The students are required to wear college Identity Card on all college working days. Failure to wear the college identity card will be treated as misconduct and such students will be barred from entering the campus and class room.
- Use of mobile phones is forbidden inside the academic block. The College has provided safe-lockers in different department for the convenience of the students.
- Students have to provide their own locks and the management is not responsible for the safety of valuables.
- Students are required to dress appropriately on all working days.Round neck t-shirts,ripped jeans are not encouraged.
- Use of mobile phones is forbidden inside the academic block.
- The College has provided safe-lockers in different department for the convenience of the students. Students have to provide their own locks and the management is not responsible for the safety of valuables.
- The students are instructed to follow all the safety regulations while conducting practicals in the laboratories and the management is not responsible for any physical damage or mishap that might occur out of students negligence.
- Students vehicles may be parked and locked in the allotted place only. The College is not responsible for their safety.
- Those who wish to leave College for any reason will be given a TC only on payment of all fees payable for the remaining semesters and clearing any other dues.
- Such students have to return any scholarship, stipend or financial assistance given.
- Ragging, consuming alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited in the college campus.