-Ideas Are Automated-
The club conducts interactive sessions mainly for AI&ML students to assist them in their domain of interest. Even if the students have no idea what their interests are, they can explore all the domains and then can decide accordingly.
To be renowned that moulds Students into Skilled Professionals fostering Technological Development, Research, and Innovative Ideas, meeting societal needs.
👉Making students knowledgeable in the field of AI and applied areas of Engineering to innovate Technological solutions to the problems in Society.
👉Training the Students to impart skills in cutting-edge technologies, with the help of the relevant community.
👉Fostering a conducive ambiance that inculcates a research attitude, identifying promising fields for entrepreneurship with ethical, moral, and technical responsibilities.
- IOT WORKSHOP
- MACHINE LEARNING WORKSHOP
- WEBDESIGN WORKSHOP
- WORLD OF AI
- DEEP LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES
Guest Lecturers :
So Many Dignitaries From Around The Globe Will Attend The College And Guide The Students Towards Their Future
- such as futuristic technologies
- AI-based applications in real life
- WEB 3.0 Technologies
- IoT application through AI
- A Base for ML & Data Analytics
Tech Talks :
In This, The Eminent And Focused Dignitaries Who Are Successful In Their Carrier and life Will Come And Guide The Students Of Our College
- IOT IDEAS IN FUTURE
- CAREER IN AI
- HOW DATA IS COLLECTED (REAL WORLD)
SEVERAL SEMINARS ON BEHALF OF OUR CLUB WILL BE ORGANISED.
This club is formed for the students so the club represents the key ideas of our students and we develop the ideas to a core level and we will send students to inter college hackathons.
In order to improve and enhance the knowledge about IoT, the workshop was conducted
- The Department of ECE conducted the workshop on 17th November 2022 in F44.
- In addition to the ECE Department, Tech Council & Gradient club also took part in organizing this workshop.
- In This event, IoT so many enthusiastic students who are interested in IoT participated.
Nearly 70+ Students from several branches including CSE, AIML, AI&DS, ECE, and IT participated.
The Workshop was started at 10 AM and followed by the line of events.
- Intro of Mini Projects: Forest Fire and Agriculture.
- Intro of Mini Projects for AI & ML:
- Brief on MCU.
- Real-time applications of IoT.
- OpenCV, Sample outputs of OpenCV.
- Raspberry Pi
- The traffic Light code has been executed hands-on.
- LED code has been executed hands-on.
- Motors, Gas Sensors, and Alcohol Sensors.