The exam cell coordinates with JNTUH regarding all matters related to the University examinations. The COE coordinates along with the Principal regarding all the proceedings of the Exam cell. Any information either received or required to be sent to the University is being dealt within the cell. Any circular, guidelines, office order, notifications received by the college is processed in the cell; reply thereof prepared and after Principal’s signature dispatched to the University.
The following are the functions of the examination committee
- To formulate the policies of the examination and evaluation
- To act as an advisory body of the matters relating to the conduct of examinations.
- Publication of research in a reputed journal derived from dissertation work performed by the P.G candidates was made mandatory.
- Grievance committee dealing with the grievances of students and Faculty was introduced.
- Barcode System of Examination was Introduced.