Industry Institute Partnership Cell
Industry Institute Partnership Cell is established at St.Peters Engineering College for bridging the gap between the institute and industry and to promote industry interaction in various dimensions of academics. IIP cell focus on identifying the industrial needs and preparing the students with potential skills required by the industry. The cell facilitates the student community to undergo internships at IITs, NIT’s, MNC’s and other core companies. The cell also supports faculty members to acquire consultancy services based on the requirement of the industry.
The Aims of IIPC – SPEC are:
- To establish a platform for enhancing the relationship between SPEC and the Industries.
- To promote the synergetic partnership between the Institute and Industry to exchange the expertise of the experts from the Industry and the Institute.
- IIPC-SPEC has an advisory board with eminent people from Industries, R&D organizations, Industry Associations, Entrepreneurs, etc.
- To foster close interaction with industrial partners, professional associations, and professional bodies, the stakeholders of the institution, to receive inputs for academic, research and innovation, entrepreneurship, and social responsibilities towards providing quality education, creative and innovative solutions for societal problems, and opportunities for sustainable growth.
- Arrange industrial visits
- Strengthen industrial training for students and faculty
- Indulge collaborative industrial projects
- Promote consultancy services
- Conduct executive development program
- Arrange guest lectures by industry experts