Objectives of Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC):
- To create awareness on entrepreneurship among the students and enhancing skills.
- To identify and motivate budding entrepreneurs.
- To create a database on industrial information to facilitate entrepreneurs by providing information entrepreneurial opportunities.
- To guide the prospective entrepreneurs in knowledge-based ventures.
- To conduct skill development training programmes with updated technologies.
- To provide need-based consultancy services to industries.
- To conduct skill development training programs leading to self/wage employment.
- Guest lectures and seminars for promotion and growth of entrepreneurship skills.
- Visit to industries for prospective entrepreneurs.
- Escort services in obtaining approval and executions of their projects.
- To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurship.
- On service aspects such as preparing project report, obtaining project approval, loans facilities from agencies of support system and information on various technologies.
The incubator of EDC is committed to object of supporting building independent ship in the entire process of the business formation, once idea is a selected for the incubation will provide a supported in the terms of conversation of idea into working models, research lab testing ,accelerations, market, research such business plan promotions networking so on along with the continual guidance of highly respected mentors
- Demonstrate skills in business startup and maintaining business longevity
- Ability to find next level of training or access other resources and services
- Demonstrate business management/ operation skills
- Use components of a business plan and impact on unemployment
- Changed attitude toward entrepreneurship as a means of making a living.