(Internal Quality Assurance Cell)
IQAC is established for continual improvement and monitoring of the long – term quality standard in academic and administrative activities after being accredited by NAAC. IQAC aims at imparting quality education in the college. IQAC is now an integral part of the college management system for strategically planning and implementing methods to improve teaching – learning and evaluation processes. It acts as an authorized channel for driving the college in the path of academic excellence by chalking out action plans for removing deficiencies and qualitatively strengthening the system. IQAC methodologically works for Quality Assurance, Quality Enhancement and Quality Evaluation in the overall deliverability of the college.
Functions of IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programme /activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC